Hello all! I’m back in your inbox this morning to walk you through the most important things happening in town these days. In today’s issue, we’ll cover these stories and more…
- A new mural has been unveiled at Tampa Fire Rescue Headquarters.
- A 21-month-old baby girl is in desperate need of a kidney transplant after being diagnosed with ESRD.
- Bookstore Barnes & Noble will open their new location in Tampa on March 1.
But first, today’s weather:
Partly sunny and warmer. High: 81 Low: 59.
Are you tired of blending in with all the other real estate agents in Tampa? Stand out with a premium sponsorship in our newsletter. Gain valuable exposure for yourself to our highly engaged local readership. Click here to learn more about this exclusive opportunity.
Here are the top stories today in Tampa:
- Tampa Bay Buccaneers shared: “The Buccaneers Girls Flag Football Preseason Classic, the LARGEST girls flag football tournament in the country, is back next week. 🏈🙌” (Tampa Bay Buccaneers via Facebook)
- Tampa Bay Lightning shared shared: “Join us as we celebrate Black heritage on Black History Night this Tuesday, Feb. 21.” (Tampa Bay Lightning via Facebook)
- South Tampa Chamber shared: “CONGRATULATIONS to Row House on the grand opening of their South Tampa location. Thank you for having the South Tampa Chamber be a part of your celebration.” (South Tampa Chamber via Facebook)
More from our sponsors — thanks for supporting local news!
Thanks for following along and staying informed. I’ll be back in your inbox tomorrow with a new update!
— Carlos Hernandez
About me: Hello my name is Carlos Hernandez and I am a food writer with over 10 years of experience in the industry. I write the food blog Carlos Eats (http://www.carloseats.com) and also contribute to several newspapers and magazines with food-related blogs and articles.
Have a news tip or suggestion for an upcoming Tampa Patch newsletter? Contact me at SouthTampa@Patch.com